Friday, February 3, 2012

Random Ramblings

I'm in a mood today.  A really, really foul mood. My dear friend, Christina, just had to listen (erm, read via gchat) to my no nonsense rant with my foul mood. So, since a lot of it is sports related...I am copy/pasting it for all of you to need to deal with too. Because well, Christina can't be the only one dealing with my ridiculous ramblings. So, Enjoy...and please, feel free to comment because I'm in the mood to get riled up.

Me While I was doing this project which is the part of my job I hate the most all I could think of was "Is Indy or is Indy NOT going to keep Peyton Manning?"
And I said I would stay an Indy fan even if they don't keep him....because I don't want to follow a player, I want to follow a team. But the more I sat there thinking about it. The more angry I was getting.
And I was like "I dont want to support a team that doesn't support their future hall of fame QB."
And I got so angry. To add to my already there anger
Christina HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 Me And then I realized - it would be stupid to stay an Indy fan if they replaced Peyton since the reason I stopped liking the Pats was because they replaced Drew Bledsoe with Tom Brady.
Christina LOLOLOLOLOL
Me And you better believe, if the Celtics get rid of Paul Pierce like the rumors are saying??? OMG.
You dont even understand the anger I'll have in me
Christina LOL - i can't handle you and being hungry right now
 Me However - I can't see myself no longer rooting for the Celtics. BUT - I will be a super angry Celtics fan
And I'm starving
Christina me too!
Me But I have left over pizza.
Christina haha food time
 Me and I'm not in the mood for pizza
So there you have it - a nice edition of #jsabeworldproblems.  And - since My world problem's have become Christina's world problems - please help me apologize to her by checking out her blog: PLUG.

No comments:

Post a Comment